Organised and hosted by IRM UK, Europe’s solely co-located conferences on Enterprise Structure and Enterprise Course of Administration is again face-to-face and can happen in London from tenth – thirteenth October 2022.
The occasion offers a singular alternative to find the newest approaches and modern concepts on Enterprise Course of Administration, Enterprise Structure, and Enterprise Structure, and profit from the synergies between them. They’ve introduced practitioners, consultants, and thought-leaders collectively from around the globe for practically 20 years, uncovering methods for fulfillment in delivering world-class merchandise, providers, processes, and methods.
The content-rich agenda will allow attendees to be taught from different organisations’ previous successes and challenges via a variety of case research and contributions. These embrace APG, Financial institution of England, Cambridge College Press and Evaluation, Capgemini, Crown Business Service, Danish Police, IBM, IKEA Group, Motor Insurers Bureau, Ordnance Survey, Course of Renewal Group, Scania, Schroders, Customary Financial institution, Swiss Re, Tatra Financial institution, Volkswagen AG, Yoox Internet-A-Porter Group and lots of extra….
Keynotes and Featured Audio system for 2022 embrace
– Gerben Wierda, Lead Architect, APG
– Joanna Goodrick Head of Enterprise Structure and Technique, Cambridge College Press and Evaluation
– Roger Burlton President, Course of Renewal Group
– Martina Babini, Principal Analyst, Yoox Internet-A-Porter Group
– Milan Guenther, President, Intersection Group
– Paul van der Merwe, Head of Enterprise Structure, Customary Financial institution Group
– Lourdes Gonzalez, CEO/Founder, Lulu Course of Design Group
– Shikha Hornsey, Chief Digital Info Officer, Crown Business Service
– Dr Simon Discipline, Principal Architect, Financial institution of England
To register for the Enterprise Structure and Enterprise Course of Administration Convention, go to https://irmuk.co.uk/occasions/enterprise-architecture-conference-europe/